Thinking ...
Some of my friends tell me that I'm a 'thinker'. One even told me "don't think so much ...". During a recent conversation with a friend over lunch, the question was asked "When do you think? Do you sit down and think of things?". My answer was "No". You see, I don't 'sit down and think of things'. In fact, I don't think I'll be able to sit and 'just think' for more than 5 minutes. Things just come to mind. Now some may think that being considered a 'thinker' would mean that I'm rather smart or something. Well, in my case, that isn't necessarily true. Case in point, below was a train of thought I had a while ago during work ....
Me: I want to start sewing again ...
Me: You're sooooo gayyyyyy ...
Me: I want to learn how to play the guitar. But I don't want to develop callouses on my fingers ...
Me: You're such a girl !!!
Me: ......
Me: I'm a lesbian ?!?!?!?
So what do you think? Do you think I think too much? [hahahahaa :P]
6 Comments:
Hmmmm... yes the answer would be yes! You even thought about my thinking q... you were thinking about thinking... hehehe! Errr re your last err thought... that's rather scary... hahaha!
Thinking is good tho - good for the brain - so think about things that stretch your mind - prevents memory loss :) Hahaha!
yes....you are thinking too much still...:P it's just different - not meaning good or bad (don't think so much ok!!) :P
Hey Liz, too late ... I already have memory loss ... which then makes me think more since I need to recover what was lost ...
eehui ... so I now have to think of ways to think less. However to think of ways of thinking less will make me think more ... won't it? Does this make sense? I'll have to think about this ...
:P ...
i think you are suffering what they call ... ermmm.. i shall not say... maybe a Porsche would do you good.. the girls normally come together with the car.. if you know what i mean.. ;)
hmmm i think this comment suits the previous blog more.. oh well i am too lazy to cut and paste.. too bad.. :P
Thanks anonymous, a Porsche would do me good. Then would be girls be with me because of me or the car? Then after 'thinking too much', I would then become depressed and either turn gay or lesbian ... so how???
Speechless!!! :P
Post a Comment
<< Home