Thursday, 13 December 2007

6 truths of life ...

[Received this from a friend via e-mail recently.]

1. You cannot touch all your teeth with your tongue.

2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, try it.

3. The first truth is a lie.

4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot.

5. You soon will forward this to another idiot [who will do exactly the same thing].

6. There's still a stupid smile on your face.

Hahaha ... sorry for the lack in posts recently, having a writer's block at the moment. Once in a while I may have an interesting thought floating around in my head but by the time I sit down in front of the computer, I lose all interest.

Now to something totally unrelated. I have a question for you, do I frown a lot? You see, I woke up this morning and noticed a wrinkle on my face. So my knee jerk reaction was to frown which then made me realise that the wrinkle was due to frowning. I don't mind the wrinkle so much, just didn't realise I frown so much. Hhhhmmmmm ...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you don't frown a lot but you don't smile enough. You always press your lips though.:)
Your secret admirer

14 December, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I press my lips? Do I? Ok, now I have 2 things to be aware of. :)
I don't smile enough? Really? Ok, kinda getting self-conscious here ...
Thanks 'secret admirer', I'll keep these in mind ... also I'll have to try and figure out who you are too. :)

15 December, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow ~g~, you have secret admirer!!! Secret admirer, you better own up who you are, so you don't have to admire in secret anymore.

16 December, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home