My my...how come a Malaysian guy gets news abt this faster than the S'porean gal (aka me!) Had a quick peek at the calender...nah not missing out on much *grin* I much prefer my Eagles esp Daniel Kerr.....
Hey Lizzie, I reckon the Eagles calendar for 2008 would be quite valuable since Ben Cousins and Chris Judd are no longer in the team ... oh yeah ... I just happened to pop by the asiaOne website, that's how I know about it :)
-- I shall remain anonymous --, if the 'Simply Life' calendar consists of some of the pictures taken by me then I'd happily oblige. If you're referring to pictures of me looking leeringly at the camera then you're more disturbed than I am. You need counseling. I reckon if such a calendar were to come out (just like the storyline of 'The Ring' movie series), people would start dying not because of some demon but due to suicide. It is less painful that way. :)
10 Comments:
My my...how come a Malaysian guy gets news abt this faster than the S'porean gal (aka me!)
Had a quick peek at the calender...nah not missing out on much *grin* I much prefer my Eagles esp Daniel Kerr.....
Lizzie Au
G, I want "Simply Life" calendar!!
Hey Lizzie, I reckon the Eagles calendar for 2008 would be quite valuable since Ben Cousins and Chris Judd are no longer in the team ... oh yeah ... I just happened to pop by the asiaOne website, that's how I know about it :)
-- I shall remain anonymous --, if the 'Simply Life' calendar consists of some of the pictures taken by me then I'd happily oblige. If you're referring to pictures of me looking leeringly at the camera then you're more disturbed than I am. You need counseling. I reckon if such a calendar were to come out (just like the storyline of 'The Ring' movie series), people would start dying not because of some demon but due to suicide. It is less painful that way. :)
G, you are nutso!!!!! Alright, alright, my bad too, i should have elaborated more. I was referring to the pictures that you have taken.
Ooohhh ... so I'm the one needing counseling ... eehh ... I knew that!
~g~,u sound very disappointed hey=p
I think a calendar with ~g~'s pictures in them will make a good sequel to The Ring... :P
Hi Lil' Star, not disappointed ... more relieved. : )
Hello anonymous ... sequel to 'The Ring'? Horror movie to end all horror movies is more like it. :P
Hahaha that's hilarious! A "G" Calandar!!! Next fundraising idea for ZPH?!!! :P
Fundraising??? Nahhh ... I think people would start sending their therapist bills to ZPH! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home