A least I tried ...
It all started when Marianne posted about teaching her students limericks, then Joeyyyyy Poeyyyyy gave it a try and tagged some of us to try this too. So here is my feeble attempt:
A stunning girl came by,
Suprising myself, I said 'Hi',
Brought her to dinner,
Gave gifts that glimmer,
Only to find out she's a guy!
Blaaaardy hell!
[Hey Joeyyyyyy Poeyyyyy, this is kinda romantic isn't it? In a sick twisted way...]
Labels: Fun
7 Comments:
Haha super twisted.. but funny!
Thank you! thank you! Sorry to hear that you had yo work late, hope it wasn't too bad :)
blaaaardy funny!!!
Haha...maybe someone is conveying his real experience peotically! :P
Lizzie Au
Gerard, that was quite amusing:
Your humour steadfast, unwavering.
But to make a joke,
Of the poor, poor bloke,
My, that was quite distressing!
Thanks Joey, thanks for the tag too.
Hi Lizzie, fortunately this wasn't a real life experience (not one that I would admit anyway). :)
Wooo Marianne, very nice response. Ingenious!
Dough!!! That was me!
Post a Comment
<< Home