Scary ...
Visited mushroom eyes' place tonight and saw the scariest thing ever. It would turn any man pale, as white as snow. More gruesome than the movie Se7en, more sinister than Chuckie, more haunting than The Ring, more spine tingling than the Saw movie series. There wasn't just one but many, they were everywhere.
The most frightening bit is that this is real! It happens all the time, every weekend across the world for centuries now. It is a life sentence for the poor unsuspecting man.
...
...
... And it starts here ...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
The dreaded wedding magazines!
Labels: Fun

5 Comments:
hey .. are you trying to tell terence that he has been sentenced innocently? Well, well .. i believe he is sentence to a lifetime worth of happiness.It is every man's dream ok! But only one will be chosen =)
~eulynn~
Hi... In deed is I have been Sentenced to a life time of Happiness and GREAT JOY, and Peace....(peace... hm..... got to think about that) Well I definitely will enjoy every single bit of my marriage life. Will let u know how it goes when I am there ok. But Really look forward to it.
Terence
Awww... so sweet!!! :) G, I think it's time you look into this whole life time of happiness, great joy and peace :P Can't you feel the happiness just jumping off your screen?!!! :P
Happiness jumping off my screen? I thought they're just rantings of delusional people ... hahahahahhahah ...
hahahahah, this is funny. Outward proclamation of love on your blog ~g~, in your face!! Don't be jealous, you can have yours too. Come your time, you will be estatic too.
--i shall remain anonymous--
Post a Comment
<< Home