Lefty ...
To some who may have noticed, I'm left handed. Which means, my watch is on my right hand. I write, eat and play sports with my left hand. So when a friend noticed that I was a 'lefty', he said that it 'explains why I'm creative'. I've heard the same story so I decided to look it up on Wikipedia. It has something to do with 'lefties' using the right side of their brain more which is [quote from Wikipedia] "found in some circumstances to be associated with genius and is correlated with artistic and visual skill."
Sounds great doesn't it? However the article also mentions that it has also been linked to [another quote from Wikipedia] "auto-immune disorders, learning disorders, dyslexia, and stuttering, as well as increased spatial ability."
So I'm either brilliant or dyslexic. Hhmmmm ... which one ... I know!
I'm brilliantly dyslexic.
5 Comments:
Brilliantly dyslexic!!! Ahahahah, sounds a bit oxy moronish. Should ask marianne, she is dyslexic.
-- i shall remain anonymous --
increased spatial ability!!
Thats great.. i wish i have increased spatial ability haha.
Hahaha anonymous ... well, I haven't been diagnosed as dyslexic but I do have 'moments of dyslexia'.
Hey Nikki, I too was wondering about this 'increased spatial ability' thing ... not sure what it means since I do get lost from time to time. I just think it means I have 'lots of air' between my ears. : )
Haha, well, there are lots of geniuses who had learning disabilities Einsten and Eddison... it is entirely possible to be brilliantly dyslexic!
I am a diagnosed dyslexic. But brilliant? hmm... og course! haha.
i shall remain anonymous>> no point asking who you are, right? but how do you know about my dyslexia?
a) I've told you
b) You've been blogstalking me
Marianne:
Heheh, you are right, no point asking, as i shall remain anonymous. Well, you've told me about it and i have been reading your blog.
I have to agree that you are a brilliant girl. So i take back my oxy moronish remark :)
Post a Comment
<< Home