Wednesday, 19 September 2007

So coool ...


One of the violinist..., originally uploaded by ~g~.

Man ... I wish I knew how to play the violin. Some pictures are just begging for the black and white treatment.

Oh boy, look at the time ... midnight already!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not too late for you to pick up violin now.
-- i shall remain anonymous --

20 September, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aahhh yes -- i shall remain anonymous --, the problem is that I already a guitar waiting to be taken out of its box in my bedroom. Plus, now that I think about it, I may not have the time (or discipline) to learn the violin ... thanks for the suggestion though!

20 September, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dust off your guitar then, what are you waiting for???
-- i shall remain anonymous--

25 September, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha ... uummmm ... too busy with other things at the moment ... plus I don't want to drive my family nuts just yet ... :)

25 September, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home