Hot and Bothered ...
Today was a smouldering 39.8 degrees. Fortunately I was able to hide from the heat within the walls of my office. Alas, I don't have the good fortune of air conditioning in my bedroom so tonight might be rather uncomfortable ...
So that covers the 'hot' part ... what about the 'bothered' part? Well, my computer which I'm at this very moment using to type up this blog is being rather 'moody'. Over the weekend it decided not to start-up which sent me on a 'frantic repair mode'. Was up till the early morning on Sunday [about 3am] trying to fix the darn thing. Ended up backing up my data and reformatting the computer. The frustrating thing is that even with a fresh install of Windows, my computer would continue to play up which may indicate a hardware problem ie. a 'terminal problem'. ~sigh~ .... I've had better days ...
Labels: Miscellaneous
1 Comments:
Probably it is time to change your hardware :)
Well... look at the bright side, at least you know what to do when your computer is moody. I have absolutely no idea where to begin when mine plays up on me.
Post a Comment
<< Home