Scary place ...
I work in a very scary place ...
Is it the mean & unreasonable boss that I fear? Or back stabbing colleagues? Thankfully by managers are great and are never over demanding. Don't get me wrong, they can be demanding at times but for the most part are quite nice. My colleagues are good too. With the rather flat corporate ladder we have, prospects for promotions are slim which means no one is backstabbing anyone to get ahead.
The scary stuff happens in the kitchen ...
- A colleague opens the biscuit tin, takes a biscuit, smells it and then throws it back into the tin!
- Biscuit crumbs are left on the kitchen table. Another colleague places his hand on the table and proceeds to sweep all the crumbs from the table back into the biscuit tin!
I'm horrified ... [and now bring my own supply of biscuits to the office ... twisties anyone?]
Labels: Miscellaneous
4 Comments:
That's pretty GROSS!!! Is that done by guys or gals?! :P
I would question why one's gender is relevant but ... they're men! Are there women out there who do the same too I wonder?
You better not keep your precious supplies in the kitchen. You never know who is gonna secretly sneak into your private stash.
If you think that is gross, think of the kitchen staff that handles your food when you eat out.
Uh oh ... I guess I'll need to start learning how to cook ... darn it!
Post a Comment
<< Home