Thursday, 8 March 2007

Missing in action for a while ...

Hi all, just letting you know that this will probably be my last post for a while. You see, my office is sending me to the US for 5 weeks to work. I'll be in a town called Lafayette in Louisiana. I've been a few times previously and it is a small town with nothing much to do so I'm somewhat dreading the whole experience. Not sure what sort of internet access I'll be able to get hold of but I'll try to keep in touch!

What will I miss when I'm over there [in no particular order]?

  • My bed
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Cell group!!!
  • Friend's wedding
  • Impact World Tour
  • Chinese food
  • Comfort of home
  • Broadband internet
  • Church

I'll be flying out Sunday morning and returning in mid-April so have fun everybody and I'll see you when I get back.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Lil' Star said...

have a good time in US=)

08 March, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Lil' Star, will try to. 5 weeks is a looooonnnnggggg time.

08 March, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do we do without Mr G?????

09 March, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha 'anonymous' ... I'm sure you'll manage ...there is always Mr Roy Ow ow ow oooowwwwwww !!!

09 March, 2007  
Blogger Bang! said...

Hey, Don't forget to visit New Orleans. Should be very interesting in terms of partying, jazz and the reconstruction work. :-)

Oh, My bro WAS working there rebuilding the city. Very lively city he said.

11 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home