Sand, sand, sand ...
Was at Cottesloe Beach on Saturday afternoon with Derell, Jonathon & James. Had lots of fun playing with all sorts of balls ( tennis, soccer & footy ).
Managed to take a few pics with my camera which you can view on my flickr account. Unfortunately with the wind blowing, sand ended up everywhere, even in my camera bag. Had lots of cleaning to do after the whole event.
I'm now rather buggered ... my muscles are sore too. Plus I'm a little sun burnt. All in all a very fun day.
Labels: Fun

8 Comments:
hey..we happen to be at Cottlesloe that time as well..we met ally they all at Blue Duck..she said u guys were there(in Cottlesloe)also..
Oh, you were there too?!?!?! Should have come down & played round with us, it was really quite fun. Tiring too, muscles aching now. I thought the plan was that we were going to Blue Duck too but we played from 3:30pm to about 6:30pm. 3 hours of sand & sun ... lots of sand & sun.
Hmm..when we met ally they all at Blue Duck,she said that u guys were abt to leave(u guys got dinner appointment or smthing like that)thats why we didn't go and find u guys..
ooohhhh ... we played round till 6:30pm ... kinda tired by then anyway ... hope you had fun at the beach too.
hello
just dropping by to say that youve got a good blog. keep it up!
miss p
miss p??? wanna give me a hint as to who you are :)? I'm never good with celebrity heads [or similar games] ...
haha. church member. i think you know me. oh yes, im an usher too.
church member??? *scratch head* *scratch head* also an usher??? *scratch head* *scratch bum* ...
*scratch head* *scratch head* ???
DOUGH!!! I've got to pay more attention to the ushers ...
Post a Comment
<< Home