Monday, 1 January 2007

Happy New Year !

Wow, time sure passed by quickly doesn't it? Just think about it, in 3 years time it will be 2010 already. I haven't made any resolutions yet however I do intend to in the next few days. 2006 was great in many ways yet not so great in others, all in all a good year, let's see how 2007 pans out. Took a few pictures today, the clouds reminded me of the 'Simpsons' opening sequence. I do hope my 2007 does not turn into a 'Simpsons' year ... if you hear me say 'Doh!', you'll know. Also took a picture of the moon showing itself for the first time in 2007. Have fun everyone, may your 2007 be a blessed one.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz :) said...

What nice photos!!! :)

04 January, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Liz, back from Singapore I take it?

Hope you had a great time. Yes, photography is now my new hobby so hopefully there will be more pics soon.

BTW, your tagboard is up & running!

04 January, 2007  
Blogger Liz :) said...

Hey Gerard! Hey that's a great hobby! Is that part of your new year resolution??? :) Btw, yes my tagboard is up and running! I wonder what happened?!!! Did they suddenly get further funding?!!!

11 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home