Overheard at 'cell' ...
Tonight is the last cell for Julie, a friend of ours who is here for a 3 month project. Sadly she'll be leaving on Friday, hope you've enjoyed your time with us! So instead of cell, we had dinner at Sizzlers & below are some of what I overheard ...
"I've got herpes" [Sounds bad but it is just the scientific term for cold sores]
"Methamphetamine is made from Sudafed."
"What is the male equivalent of a bimbo?"Himbo"
"Let the kids swim in the pool" [Apparently it means to go to the toilet to do your 'big' business. I'm rather skeptical of this one]
"Syphon the python" which means to urinate. [Apparently this is true]
"Starting the lawn mover; running man; big box, little box; sprinkler; stirring the pot" [Apparently these are dance moves]
See what you can learn from your cell members! For some odd reason, my cell leader singled me out & asked me about the 'bimbo' question? I answered 'himbo'. Then I was curious, out of 10 other people, why did she ask me? She her answer was that she thought I would know due to my larger vocabulary. I reckon she's just trying to imply something, don't you? Anyway, I don't qualify to be called a 'himbo'. I may be dumb enough, but I'm no where 'pretty' enough!
Labels: Church
2 Comments:
Hi Gerard! Your posts never fail to amuse me! Dont worry, we do not think you are a Himbo, and yes it really was because you have a big vocab and know little funny facts!!! :)
Hahaha ... hey Liz, thanks for the reassurance. Yes, I'm the funny vocab, big facts dude. See ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home