Sunday, 3 February 2008

Nothing box ...

Aahhh yes, I have a big 'nothing box'. Hope this helps you to understand your enemy partner a little better.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz :) said...

Adrian and I watched this - and realised how true this Youtube is!!! I personally dont understand how can "nothing" exist?!!! :P

04 February, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the video G! I watch it with Elizabeth ... and I heard the buzzing noise!! ... she asked me how I felt after the clip ... what can I say but "NOTHING :)"

04 February, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liz, I agree with ac. When you ask what we're thinking and we say 'nothing', we really mean it. =)

When I saw the video I realised why women 'short circuit' so often *oooohhh ok ok low blow ... sorreeee ... *

05 February, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home