Tuesday, 1 January 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Hello everybody, how was your New Year? Wishing you all a very joyous and grace filled 2008.

My New Year's Eve was spent at home, me & my brother being unofficial chefs over the BBQ during a small get together organised by my sister. After the rest of the family had gone to bed, I watched No Reservations, a romantic comedy starring Catherine Zeta-Jones and Aaron Eckhart. Nothing like a heart warming movie to start the new year. While it wasn't the best movie I had seen, it had enough entertainment value to keep me interested.

Today was spent being lazy resting at home, finishing off the left-overs from the BBQ last night for lunch and dinner at Northbridge Chinese Restaurant [one of the better chinese restaurants in Perth I reckon] with my brother's in-laws.

Do anything interesting for your New Year's Eve / Day?

While I haven't spent much time evaluating the past 2007 and deciding what I'd like to achieve in 2008, I did decide to try to take 1 picture per day. This would force me to practice and hopefully improve my picture taking skills. If you're curious, the first picture is here.

Well, take care and enjoy this New Year!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz :) said...

Hihi! Happy NY to you too! :) I've watched that movie too - not bad. Have you seen Failure to Launch? or How to lose a guy in 10 days? Those are funny ones too! :)

My 2008 resolutions... hmmm one of it would be to read more and cook/bake more! Perhaps one new type of cupcake per weekend?! Hahaha!

02 January, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Liz! Welcome back frm Melbourne. How was it? I saw the cake you decorated & the truffle bouquet. Wonderful stuff! 1 new cupcake a week? What? You mean you don't do that already? =) I have seen 'How to lose a guy ...', haven't seen 'Failure to launch' though, not a Sarah Jessica fan ... cya!

02 January, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home