Record breaking ...
As much as I like 'breaking records' especially when it comes to the city of Perth, these 2 days have been very uncomfortable to say the least. For those who are away from our little city, let me just say 'I wish I was there with you'.
You see while the rest of the country was experiencing temperatures in the mid 20s, us 'Perthians' [yup, I just created a new word!!!] were BBQ'd in 40.7 degree heat yesterday and today was a record breaker at 44.7 degrees. Fortunately tomorrow will be a more decent 33 degrees albeit humid. Many will be seeking shelter in their local shopping centres with the year end sales commencing and senile shoppers eagerly exercising their plastic cards in search of the latest bargains.
What will I be doing? Not sure just yet, probably catch up on a few movies I've missed during the past year. Aaaahhh ... the joy of taking leave during the Christmas / New Year period. Wherever you may be and whatever you might be doing, hope you're enjoying yourselves!
Labels: Miscellaneous
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home