Friday, 4 November 2005

First case of Bird Flu in Paris

*Sigh* ... It had to happen ...

[hahahah ... sometimes it is good to take your mind of the serious things & just have a pure basic laugh. Hope you enjoyed that.]

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweatz=.="

05 November, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nevermind, some sweating is good. It seems like all the girls are going crazy about rock climbing while I don't see much enthusiasm from the guys. Why?

My theory is that we guys climbed everything when we were kids so it is nothing new really. Maybe we should start playing with Barbie dolls?

sweatz=.="

05 November, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..this really got me.

when u said "sigh..it just had to happen", I was wondering why you have such reaction...

but it's funny tho! haha

05 November, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nikki,

I thought it was funny too :)
I just wanted to allude the readers to think that this was a serious post.

Laughed out loud when I saw it. In all seriousness, I'm not trying to be-little the real problems going on at the moment. Just wanted to draw out some laughter. :)

06 November, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm..not all girls are going crazy about rock climbing lah..at least I know of someone who doesn't like rock climbing=p
well,I would LOVE to see ~g~ playing with Barbie doll..don't forget to show us ya..kekeke=p

07 November, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Played with a Barbie doll when I was about ... 10 or so ... she didn't have any guns or couldn't fly ... so I lost interest pretty fast ... if you pass me a Barbie doll right now ... I'd probably pull off the head and roll it on the floor & pretend it is some horror movie .. :P

07 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home