Saturday, 15 October 2005

Melbourne in December

I'll be going to Melbourne in December to attend Anna's wedding. Was originally unsure of going since a lot of the Perth gang are not going [Hope that changes]. Then I noticed in the papers today that Virgin Blue was having a sale for their flights so I decided to check them out. Overall, their prices are not much different to Qantas [about $70 dearer, $35 each way] so I might just go with Qantas instead. The flight times are better [not red eye, you probably know why they are given that name], I get to watch something and have a meal too. Haven't booked anything but probably will soon.

Then the next thing would be to look for accomodation. Had a look online and found a place in the heart of Melbourne for $94 a night [$64 if I choose a room with shared bathroom facilities, but my own toilet is important to me. :) ]. The interesting thing is that as I started making these arrangements, I began to get excited at the prospect of going over.

Estimated expenditure:

 Flights                  => $480
 Accomodation   => $282
 Living expenses => $238 (approx, probably will be higher)
 Total cost            => $1000++

Nevermind ... will be worth it!!!
[Especially if I can bring a bridesmaid home ... horhorhorhorhor :P]

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a break dude, go and explore!!!! Hehehe, waiting for you to bring your bridesmaid home :p

--Why do you want to know??--

17 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there,

Explored Melbourne last year with some of the UWA zone after Hillsong last year. Was fun, went to the various shopping locations, did a day tour to the Great Ocean Rd to see the [less than] 12 apostles.

Not sure what I'll be doing on this trip ... maybe I'll bring a stewardess home ... not fussy lahhhh ... :P

Is this --JP-- again???

17 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha dont always thk of bring someone home le..may be u will stay at a place for someone???
our God is bigger n dont limit His ways of bringing u someone *winks*

just bought the ticket and will be attending david & anna's wedding.
arriving on 9 dec n leaving on 14th.gotta catch up with some old frens !miss melbourne!

21 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there,

Well ... I'm open to God's leading :)
His timing, His will ... to be content with Him ... to love Him more ...

Melbourne should be good ... is this who I think it is? Care to reveal yourself?

I haven't bought my ticket yet ... hope there are some seats left !!!

22 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well not sure u guess correctly o not...i was in the same cell with you b4, n also the 40 days one :PP
btw just to let u know that you have to buy the ticket quick coz u might need to pay more for the flight u want...
be blessed.

22 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ee Hui, is that you?? :)

22 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home