Finally ...
After days of work trying to decide what title, graphics, layout ... the new template is finally up!!! Didn't think it was going take soooo long but finally came up with something decent. There are still a few quirks and modifications I'd like to try but this should be a great starting point.
At last I can start putting posts up [ I stopped posting to work on my template ], in retrospect I probably should have done both at the same time. No harm done.
~sigh~ ... can sit back and enjoy ... for the time being at least ...
At last I can start putting posts up [ I stopped posting to work on my template ], in retrospect I probably should have done both at the same time. No harm done.
~sigh~ ... can sit back and enjoy ... for the time being at least ...
Labels: Miscellaneous
<< Home